2510 W. Colorado Avenue
Colorado Springs, CO 80904
Professional artists who want to inquire about representation are welcome to send a submission to the mailing address above or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Hunter-Wolff Gallery is currently interested in miniature to large-scale paintings. However, we are happy to explore all fine art created by committed, professional artists. Currently, we are NOT accepting abstract art, graphics or photography.
There is no substitute for a face-to-face meeting and seeing your work in person. We will set up an appointment based on careful evaluation and needs.
To properly evaluate your request, please submit your portfolio with:
1. Images: minimum of 8, maximum of 15 photos of current (available) work in jpeg format, 300 dpi, maximum of 3000 pixels in either direction.
2. Inventory sheet that correlates to the jpeg images submitted, including name/title, medium, dimensions and retail price.
3. Artist Statement: a brief statement about your fine art - medium, subject, typical sizes, price range. Please limit to one page.
4. Biography: current resume or bio information, e.g., where you learned to paint, education, current/past gallery representation, awards or distinctions earned, etc.
5. Contact Information: include name, telephone phone, cell, email address, website and home address.
6. Format: submissions are preferred on one CD and labeled. If you want your materials returned, please include a self-addressed, stamped envelope with proper postage.
Contract, commission and other gallery business details will be provided at a scheduled face-to-face meeting as appropriate. Your submission will be reviewed in the order received. We will email you with our decision. Please allow two weeks for review and a response.